Your World Travel Guide
We offer travel tips, advice and resources you can trust to help you discover, plan and book your next vacation. This world travel guide gives you tools and tips to help you save time and money on your next vacation or world travel adventure.
Being avid travelers, we collect frequent flier miles and hotel points. We give tips and updates on collecting and using points and miles. Learn how to earn more travel reward points and use them wisely.
Where to start? Check out these popular travel destinations:
- Top 10 Seattle Washington Things to Do
- Incredible India
- Bhaktapur Nepal in Kathmandu Valley
- Petra Jordan – not just for Indiana Jones
- Things to do in Tuscany – Pizza, Pasta and Parmesan
- Explore Angor Wat Siem Reap
- Top 10 New Orleans
… and roam through these travel tips and travel apps:
- What to Pack for Vacation
- Best Free Travel Apps for iPhone
- Free Travel Podcasts
- Best Travel Apps for iPad
We love to travel. Besides family, travel is our top priority. We’ve changed and rearranged our lives in order to travel. We’ve sold our businesses and houses and travel around the world. In order to travel the world, two of us sold all our belongings in Toronto Canada and moved to San Carlos Sonora Mexico and the other family took a job that requires them to live in different cities around the world for 2-3 years at a time while travelling extensively. They’ve just moved from Bangkok, Thailand to Frankfurt, Germany.
In between, there’s plenty of scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, biking, boating and hiking to do.
Some of our world travel highlights include:
- two months traveling around Southeast Asia by junk, bus, car, plane and speed boat — elephant and camel
- animal encounters on Kenya safari
- riding camels in Petra, Jordan
- camel safari in Pushkar, India
- flying over Mt Everest, Nepal
- elephant trek in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- numerous driving trip around Canada and the US hiking national parks and exploring cities
- scuba diving the Maldives, Truk Lagoon, Red Sea and Thailand and snorkeling and scuba diving with sea lions in San Carlos Mexico
- cooking school in Bangkok, Thailand
- numerous driving trip to discover Europe
Please interact with us and let us know of interesting places you’ve seen and questions you have about places we’ve traveled to. Our goal is to inspire you to Travel the World.